adam&eve: Senior Integrated Producer in New York, US
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Integrated Producer
Since launching in 2017, adam&eveNYC has grown to become a well-established part of the adam&eve group. Growing from one founding client (Samsung) to over 20 clients within 4 years including Peloton, JetBlue, Blue Moon, Miller High Life, Jim Beam, PepsiCo, TikTok, and others. In 2020 we were awarded International Agency of the Year by AdAge and ranked in the top 20 creative agencies in the US, as ranked by The One Show. We strive to be the most creative agency in America, centered on our passion for famous, creative, emotional storytelling that drive sales and business change for our clients. adam&eveNYC is part of the DDB network, and Omnicom.
To find out more visit…..
- Approach each project with innovation that allows for work to be produced in a way that enables ideas to thrive.
- Work alongside the creative department to establish a creative point of view and push to improve creative output through execution and craft.
- Staying current on production partners that work with the agency’s model of being agile and cost effective, while delivering on creative excellence.
- Establishing relationships with the Managing Director, Executive Creative Directors, strategy and account leads.
- Working with teams to elevate the creative expectations of the client.
- Clearly communicate timelines, budgets, deliverables, goals and expectations with internal team members, external partners, and clients.
- Anticipate and resolve conflicts diplomatically.
- Shows leadership, professionalism and sensitivity in dealing with clients, while understanding the business problems we are solving for them.
- Seeking production solutions that support the larger agency vision, financial objectives and creative needs.
- Investing in and creating opportunities for emerging production talent both at the agency and within the industry, understanding that diversity and inclusion is expected.
- Mentoring, training and reviewing a team of producers, in addition to recruiting and interviewing candidates.
- Strong grasp on the international production landscape and utilizing this to bring greater efficiency and creative excellence.
- Deep understanding of SAG + non-union talent guidelines and contracts.
- Working closely with the Business Affairs Department (including Talent and Traffic) to oversee quality control and close out projects in a thorough, consistent, and timely manner.