American Nurses Association: Brand & Creative Services Director in Silver Spring, US
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Brand and Creative Services Director
The Director of Brand and Creative Services serves as the primary strategic and creative visionary for the ANA Enterprise, applying his/her skills and knowledge in the development, execution, and delivery of outstanding brand strategy inclusive of visual/graphic content for a variety of audiences and channels including the web, social media, video, photo and print vehicles.
As Director you will work directly with ANA Enterprise leaders and stakeholders to foster a fully integrated communication environment and create impactful brand experiences. You will be responsible for recommending and building new Enterprise capacities and capabilities. This scope includes overseeing the development, promotion, and protection of the ANA Enterprise and entities’ brands and reputation among internal and external constituents, and much more.
To find out more visit…
- Serve as brand champion and leader of brand management for ANA Enterprise and entities
- Direct strategy and brand vision with senior leadership and internal stakeholders
- Leverage brand research and audience insights to identify, develop, strengthen and evolve brand identity across platforms
- Oversee the creation, distribution, updating and training of ANA Enterprise-wide brand and style guidelines. Maintain the ANA Enterprise’s graphic identity program and other brand assets and resources.
- Ensure brand guidelines and usage are in line with policy and legal compliance in partnership with the Office of the General Counsel
- Provide art direction for ANA Enterprise-wide projects. Evaluate creative work. Advise and provide direction to team members, collaborating in the design and video creation process.
- Conceptualize and/or produce or supervise production of a wide range of collateral projects (print and digital) including but not limited to brochures, flyers, presentation graphics, environmental signage, e-newsletter templates, website design/graphics, social media graphics, video and photography
- Manage projects from inception to delivery; Produce content with both speed and accuracy and assess data to inform future initiatives
- Translate brand strategies into creative storytelling and engagement campaigns across multiple media platforms
- Manage your own portfolio of print and digital design projects, as well as overseeing other projects (You will be required to submit a portfolio with your application that includes print and digital work)
- Hire, train, manage and develop staff, and communicate concepts, ideas and vision into actionable assignments and project guidelines
- Manage and maintain the performance and deliverables of third-party vendors/and or freelance contributors
Click here to read the full specification