Charles Schwab: Senior Sourcing Manager in Lone Tree, Colorado
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Senior Sourcing Manager
Corporate Vendor Management (CVM) at Charles Schwab & Co. is responsible for implementing a firm-wide, end-to-end vendor relationship management process to improve vendor performance and value. CVM provides strategic sourcing support; identifies, mitigates, monitors, and handles vendor risk; and assists Schwab in meeting regulatory and compliance requirements. The Sr. Manager will own Marketing, Events or Travel sourcing categories and build opportunity assessments to identify and develop sourcing and spend management strategies to deliver cost savings across the firm. They will lead cross-functional teams to achieve optimal total cost of ownership and mitigate risk for the firm.
To find out more visit…..
- Lead the planning, implementation and execution of strategic sourcing strategies
- Lead contracting support, planning, and expertise across key vendor relationships
- Form relationships and effectively partner across varied functions with internal partners, external suppliers, agencies and colleagues to inspire change
- Perform market analysis, benchmark analysis and spend analysis for focused categories
- Collaborate with senior functional leaders to establish, develop and present business reason and cost/benefit analysis to partners
- Handle a portfolio of business supporting the Marketing function. Lead portfolio of vendors to drive out best-in-class deals for Schwab.
- Facilitation of supplier selection and lead the discussion process
- Identify, select, and handle suppliers who have the capacity and capability to meet the needs of the business
- Use industry associations, peers and partners to identify standard methodologies for strategic sourcing for outsourcing category and supplier management
- Ensure realized savings ties back to departmental budget
- Supervise supplier performance and handle supplier relationship for key suppliers across multiple business divisions.
- Review and approve contracts and SOWs in accordance to company terms and conditions.
- Ability to interpret and use key financial data; can tell a narrative with data
- Interact with Legal and other company departments and agencies to analyze risks associated with agreements and develop language to minimize exposure whenever needed.
Click here to read the full specification