Checkout.com: Category Manager, Marketing in London, UK
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Category Manager, Marketing
The role will plan, implement, and finalise purchasing and procurement strategies for marketing spend across the company globally. This includes acquiring resources within budget, facilitating communication between team members, suppliers, and key business partners, and proactively planning and sourcing the appropriate goods and services to help Checkout.com grow and meet its strategic objectives.
The Category Manager will be responsible for vendor performance, ensuring quality control throughout the contracting and performance lifecycle. You’ll also ensure Procurement guidelines, processes, principles, ethics, and sustainability objectives are all accounted for and constantly strive to deliver the lowest TCO for solutions.
To find out more visit…..
- Monitor and analyse trends in Marketing spend in order to make recommendations for the future, and to identify areas for possible savings or operational improvement.
- Develop, establish, implement, and carry out supplier and out-sourcer guidelines, obligations, and service level agreements
- Comply with all purchasing policies and procedures, including those for goods and services, in conjunction with department leads and department-specific requirements.
- Constantly source, identify, and qualify potential new vendors or suppliers in order to secure more cost-effective sources of products and services.
- Develop and deliver purchasing and inventory reports, bid proposals, requirements, documentation, and tender documents.
- Negotiate pricing, terms and conditions of sale, and warranties of goods and products with key suppliers and vendors.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and ensure regular communication and reporting as appropriate.
- Effectively communicate procurement strategies to team members and partners in a timely and clear way.
Click here to read the full specification