Coach: Manager VM Production in Tokyo, Japan
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, VM Production
About the job
This position will oversee the CJ VM production function and drive the production process and budget management for 2D initiatives (such as signage/window cling/lightbox rollouts and store amplifications) and 3D initiatives (such as props, pop-ups, out of home activations, and windows production) for Coach Retail and Outlet network. This role will partner closely with Global Production and Creative team for 360 brand activities and be the liaison between regional business partners to ensure exceptional execution on key brand initiatives.
To find out more visit…
Brand Monthly Initiative Production (Outposts, Instore Takeovers)
- Reviewing the Global activation guidance and manage production timeline, material sourcing and ideation
- Leading the communication with Global team, regional marketing partners and vendors for cost estimation, rendering reviews
- Manage the graphic production quality and installation needs
- Support for any fixture production needs
- Provide on-site support of installation, manage the QC of installation and fabrication
- Partner with Field team during event/window installation set-up
- Lightbox, 2D Print VM Signage Program
- Responsible for managing the production and installation for quarterly enhancements (Lightbox, 2D print production)
- Responsible for communication with vendors for production and installation schedule of enhancements
- Coordinate sample approval process with vendors
- Maintain installation reports of quarterly Light boxes
- Provide VM Field team production/layout information of monthly or quarterly elements
- Communicates with store teams on window installations and provide guidelines for window executions
- Coordinate Lightbox, window and in-store activation installation schedules with stores and cross functional support including necessary work permits.
- Support and organize log sheet/ database as well as local ICH inventory management.
- Manage all 2D orders for Japan, coordinate orders for both channels for submission.
- Manage all FRSOs / new props / store enhancement props roll out order for Japan and coordinate orders for both channels for submission.
Click here to read the full specification