Coca-Cola: Director, Center Production Studio The Coca-Cola Company Atlanta USA
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Director, Center Production Studio
The Coca-Cola Company is building a networked global organization across more than 200 countries, combining the power of scale, with deep knowledge to win locally. A critical component of this networked organization is the creation of Platform Services to become the new backbone of our operating structure through a network of globally scaled services.
Marketing & PACS platform services is one of the critical service hubs. This role is on the PACS Services team which is responsible for providing global creative, digital, and data services that enable the company to achieve its PACS (Public Affairs, Communications, and Sustainability) objectives.
PACS Services is seeking a Director for its Center Production Studios, an in-house creative agency focused on supporting both Marketing and global communications design initiatives. This role brings both vision setting and strategic planning to the team while also to overseeing the day-to-day operation, project delivery and creative output. We’re looking for a business minded leader with deep knowledge of the creative process and experience leading creative teams to establish vision and goals; lead and inspire a growing creative team; set and manage operating budget; manage external partnerships; and build strong relationships with stakeholders across the business to win ongoing support for the team and its mission.
To find out more visit…..
- Lead ongoing vision and strategy around the evolution of the Center Production Studios team in alignment with broader organizational needs
- Influence and manage operating and financial model for the team
- Establish and monitor goals, objectives and key results and/or KPIs
- Apply operational excellence to evolve operating routines and processes to improve overall efficiency of the team while honoring and supporting the creative process
- Evaluate and engage suppliers as needed following established procurement procedures to obtain MSAs/SOWs, POs, etc.
- Manage relationships with creative staffing and/or managed solution providers to support contingent workforce needs
- Serve as final escalation point to resolve inter and intra-team conflict
- Advocate for design involvement, where appropriate, in a variety of strategy initiatives across the organization
- Champion the work of the team with senior leaders and continually define and deliver on the value proposition of this team
- Attract and retain top creative talent
- Foster strong collaborative interactions across the team and with stakeholders
- Motivate and inspire the team toward flawless delivery
- Ensure team is delivering to established creative briefs and support team leaders in selling in concepts with client as needed
- Proactively seek out new opportunities to support the strategic communication needs of stakeholders within specified Functions and/or Operating Units
- Develop and nurture effective relationships with a variety of internal clients
- Leverage solid client relationships to gain insight into project pipeline and help steer the right work to the CCS team
- Demonstrate an understanding of the client’s business, their needs, expectations and requirements and translate into creative solutions
- Manage routine client satisfaction assessment tool(s) and review outcomes regularly with Studios leadership
Click here to read the full specification