Coca Cola: Global Director, Procurement Assets, Influencer & Partnerships in Atlanta, USA
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
We are looking for a dynamic leader to evolve the next chapter in how we approach our global partnerships, assets & influencer deals with a strong focus on NA and sports.
The Procurement Director Global Assets, Partnerships & Influencers manages strategic sourcing initiatives for global and key OU activities. The role works closely with the marketing organizations at global & OU levels, with legal, commercial, and with FD’s.
The bullseye of the role is to ensure we are partnering closely with the business to identify best ‘fit for purpose’ partners and assets to support the business strategy and managing a team of talents to ensure excellent negotiations, contract management and ability to drive incremental value and extended ROI from all partnerships.
This newly created role is a critical role in the new marketing procurement organization. The role reports to the VP Marketing Procurement and is responsible for $600m+ of marketing spend. The candidate will be a key face of the new organization.
To find out more visit…..
- Lead a team to manage negotiations and contracting for complex assets, partnership, influencer and sports and marketing sponsorships
- Be the owner of key and sensitive negotiations
- Serve as the leader of cross-functional teams (consisting of legal, regional marketing, customer teams, strategic marketing, finance, and bottlers) and lead negotiations in order to ensure that business fundamentals are foundational to the sponsorship negotiations and reflected in final agreements
- Manage a large and varied portfolio of multi-million dollar transactions and projects and lead a team to act autonomously throughout every stage of complex transaction management (including financial review, due diligence, negotiating strategy, deal structure, term sheet, negotiation communication with the rights seller and internal stakeholders, internal approvals, and contract drafting and completion)
- Ensure detailed approval & analysis documentation in Business Affair’s database and consolidate deal terms and considerations for approval presentations to senior management
- Coach and develop team to be best in class negotiation and deal closure partners
- Develop & lead innovative approaches to sourcing while using analytics and processes to determine scenarios, benefits, risks and change management impact of each of those options.
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior management of strategically important brands & OU’s in order to support and enhance the marketing strategies of TCCC
- Reach alignment with all stakeholders on positions and achieve mutually beneficial outcomes
- Develop best in class remuneration & ROI models and ensure maximum performance and value from partnerships
- Provide knowledge and service expertise to leverage spend, increase value and decrease total costs.
- Analyze industry trends and evolving technology to proactively identify supply base issues to minimize risk, protect continuity of supply, and exploit emerging opportunities that benefit TCCC
- Evaluate supplier core competencies and competitive positioning using industry research and cost models if appropriate.
- Build central best practice information suite, benchmarking and cost modeling approach and support continuous learning of best practice and ROI
- Leverage total spend across all OU’s and develop a visible global partnership approach to ensure most competitive position
- Identify, classify, maintain, and protect files, documentation, and sensitive information consistent with record handling and retention requirements.
- Hit all company targets on savings, cash flow, sustainability, and people.
Click here to read the full specification