Coca-Cola: Specialist: Global Marketing Procurement: Media in Bangkok, Thailand
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Client Operations Director
The role is designed to ensure all the day to day activities and pre-work on main contracts are well managed, ensure negotiations are well prepared and structured and supplier performance is delivering upon marketing needs. They may own responsibility for some smaller contract and ensures that capability managers are well supported.
To find out more visit…..
- Remit is OU LEVEL but may be required at times to support other OU teams,
- Manage projects or processes and operational activities and as an individual contributor acts as an experienced professional working independently with guidance in complex situations
- Work closely with agency partners at OU level
- Represent the function of marketing procurement internally and externally to support a progressive, modern and dynamic approach to business.
- Supports improvements of processes, systems or products to optimize performance
- Solve problems by identifying the root cause and modifying solutions applied to similar
- Able to work well across multi-functions and as part of a global team
- Competent and comfortable with data and able to represent this in a way that is clearly understood in the business and drives action
Communication & Influence
- Communicates with contacts typically within procurement and marketing on matters that require consolidating, explaining and interpreting information in order to reach agreement
- Works to justify and gain cooperation of other parties on practices, policies and activities
- Requires ability to communicate with marketers easily
- Will be required to partner with other capability specialists
Click here to read the full specification