Coca-Cola: Manager Global Marketing Procurement, Media in Atlanta, US
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Manager Global Marketing Procurement, Media
The Manager Global Marketing Procurement Media manages strategic sourcing initiatives for TCCC as part of the Global Marketing Procurement Organization and is responsible for delivery within NA OU. The role works closely with the marketing organizations at OU levels and supports within the global media teams and PACS performance teams.
The role ensures we manage the performance of best ‘fit for purpose’ partners to support our marketing needs and global vision of simplifying and scaling , delivering outstanding contracts and exceptional value to the business and ensure the ongoing management, optimization and success of the partnerships. This role is responsible for their OU footprint and supports the overall $2bn USD media spend. It is a strong frontline role and reports to the Snr Director Global Marketing Procurement Media.
To find out more visit…..
- Remit is NA OU but may be required at times to support other OU teams,
- Execution of global strategy and recommending strategies and plans with direct impact on results
- Operates with broad latitude in a complex environment, be a subject matter expert within the organization & manage large projects or processes.
- Coaches lower-level professionals in skills, delegates work to them and reviews it
- Support on ME&E workstream and performance results
- Represent the function of marketing procurement internally and externally to support a progressive, modern and dynamic approach to business.
- Responsible for making improvements of processes, systems or products to optimize performance
- Solve problems by identifying the root cause and modifying solutions applied to similar
- Able to work well across multi-functions and as part of a global team
- Competent and comfortable with data and able to represent this in a way that is clearly understood in the business and drives action
Communication & Influence
- Requires ability to influence parties within and outside of the job function at an operational level regarding policies, procedures and practices
- Communicates with parties within and outside of own job function
- Frequently required to communicate with parties external to the organization
- Requires ability to communicate with marketers easily
- Will be required to partner with other OU’s subject matter experts to adopt standards and ways of working for the team
Click here to read the full specification