Colgate-Palmolive: Media & eCommerce Procurement Sr Specialist in New Jersey, US
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Media & eCommerce Procurement Dr Specialist
The eCommerce Procurement Specialist, will manage primarily the Indirect Spend for, but not limited to e-Commerce and Media initiatives across North America and Hill’s NA.
To find out more visit…
- Developing and implementing a solid sourcing strategy for the North America Region including Hill’s that has the potential to deliver growth and innovation goals.
- Leading the sourcing and contracting requirements for the supported function/business units/category spend.
- Selecting core suppliers and validating they provide optimal cost, quality, and delivery.
- Driving Supplier Diversity strategies across e-Commerce and other related Media spends.
- Implementing best in class strategies and manage relationships and alliances with the leveraged suppliers so that they support the strategy, developments and directions in Colgate business units.
- Identifying, developing, and managing strategic business relationships, internally and externally, to ensure the alignment of sourcing strategies.
- Working collaboratively with cross functional teams.
- Achieving Procurement Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Ensuring completion of the quality, innovation, and financial goals.
- Gaining comprehensive industry knowledge of best practices, processes, and technology trends to proactively adjust sourcing strategy.
- Identifying metrics, tools, and processes to optimize sourcing and supplier innovation and efficiencies.
- Participating in the development, negotiation and implementation of contract agreements with external partners.
- Leading the roll out of the global and divisional commercial strategies.
- Conducting other procurement related activities.
- Presenting results to key business partners and the Global Procurement leadership team.
Click here to read the full specification