Commonwealth Bank: Senior Manager – Marketing, Media and Communications Procurement in Sydney Australia
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Senior Manager – Marketing, Media and Communications Procurement
See yourself in our team:
The Enterprise Procurement & Partnerships (EPP) team supports CBA to deliver leading practice procurement.
EPP manages all activities across the procurement lifecycle, namely:
- Requirements gathering and strategy – identify opportunities to add value to CBA (and our customers and shareholders) through sourcing and negotiating with major suppliers.
- Execution and negotiation – deliver market leading commercial deals for CBA that balance the safety and security of our supply chain with the commercial imperatives of CBA
- Implement and transition – bring to life the strategy developed and embed the change within CBA.
- Performance and governance – ensure maximum value is delivered from our external relationships as a result of effective management and governance.
To find out more visit…..
Do work that matters:
This role reports into the EM Marketing, Media and Communications Procurement and as a Senior Manager, you will be responsible for the end-to-end procurement lifecycle.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver on agreed targets and objectives through the implementation of strategic or tactical procurement strategies/plans
- Develop effective performance management strategies across all relevant categories and major suppliers in line with the Supplier Governance Framework and in collaboration with the key stakeholders
- Interact directly with the Marketing & Corporate Affairs and Retail Banking Service business leaders to develop, manage and execute the agreed strategy.
- Advocate compliance to Bank-wide and Procurement processes.
Click here to read the full specification