Ebiquity: Director, Media Performance and Operations at Ebiquity in New York USA
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Media Performance and Operations
What is the purpose of the role:
The Director, Media Performance and Operations will be responsible for cultivating strategic relationships with Ebiquity’s key advertising clients and overseeing all aspects of Ebiquity’s product quality. The role also provides oversight and operational lead of the Media Team.
This role is a key leader in the Media Performance team. The role combines technical expertise with commercial acumen in order to understand our client’s needs, and then determining the right solutions from Ebiquity’s expanding suite of tools and services. This individual will oversee all aspects of performance delivery and partner with the Managing Director in creating operational efficiencies while cultivating strong client relationships. They will also be actively responsible for increasing and protecting Ebiquity’s revenue and identifying opportunities for upselling and cross-selling new services.
To find out more visit…..
- Managing the day-to-day relationships with clients, ensuring quality delivery of media services across traditional, international, and digital services
- Management of a minimum of two US and/or international business from end-to-end delivery
- Driving annual account retention, growth, and contribution to areas of cross-selling and new business
- Managing and contributing to the interpretation and evaluation of global client marketing investments, and providing relevant marketplace recommendations that improve performance and increase media value
- Owning the development of client presentations (Kick-Off/Final work product) and contribute or lead client meetings
- Being the Subject Matter Expert for Media RPF (US & global)
- Liaising with agency contacts across high-level process methodology to ensure client/agency alignment
- Responsibility for the creation of bespoke methodology
- Overseeing account fiscal management via Ebiquity’s CRM platform (Orion)
- Sharing client, media channel, and process learnings across the team to develop and improve best practices
- Leading BIC internal media methodology training
- A key contributor towards hiring, training, skill development, and growth
- Providing your expertise across functional skills and marketplace knowledge
- Contributing towards a fun and collaborative culture!
Click here to read the full specification