Ferrero: Area Media Manager APAC MEA in Luxembourg
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Area Media Manager APAC MEA
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
To find out more visit…..
- defining Area Media guidelines and strategies by category and country, according to Area brand strategy defined by Area Marketing and Area priorities identified by Chief Business Officer
- ensuring that Area Media guidelines are effectively cascaded to all the Countries and implemented by Country Media Managers, in alignment with Country Managers
- ensuring and enabling synergy creation and alignment between Group Media Development guidelines and Media Procurement & Governance frameworks by acting as main interface at Area level
- updating periodically Area Manager on Media topics (Traditional and Digital)
- identifying and sharing best practices (collected also from the Group) and innovative ideas which could be replicated for the Media Categories cross country
- leading media projects development at Area level also driving and supervising agencies
- leveraging enhanced media planning tools (consumer journey, touch points planning, Budget allocation)
- defining the Area Media Budget
- ensuring the respect of standards and guidelines defined by Media Procurement & Governance in the definition of yearly Area Media planning
- approving Region Media mix & plan, guaranteeing full coherency with Area media priorities and business needs as well as Media Procurement and Governance standards
- supervising and reviewing Media campaign results
- supporting Area Media Procurement Manager to interact with Countries providing all necessary information for addressing Media Procurement & Governance strategy
- supporting the Region Media Managers ensuring that the Media Brief prepared locally are complete and aligned with the Area Media Guidelines, to drive media agency in developing projects
- acting as an Area point of reference for all the Countries as far as media issues are concerned
- ensuring monitoring KPIs and provide feedbacks to Media Procurement & Governance and Group Media Development for APAC MEA Area
Click here to read the full specification