Friesland Campina: Category Procurement Manager Marketing Content in Amersfoort, Netherlands
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Category Procurement Manager Marketing
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
Within procurement a dedicated team of 5 professionals is managing the Marketing & Communication related spend in order to meet customer needs, create competitive advantage and drive profitable growth. We are a multinational team partly based in the Netherlands and partly in Asia. Each team member has global subcategory responsibility.
To find out more visit…..
- Category Strategy Management. Develop, lead, communicate and execute the global Marketing Content Procurement strategy for FrieslandCampina, worldwide. This represents a spend of ~50m EUR/year.
- Agency Management. Continuous monitor and optimize Creative & Production agency performance in order to continuously improve performance. Implement SRM for key agencies to realize fact-based performance management and unlock outside-in value.
- Strategic Sourcing: Design, execute and implement effective strategic sourcing plans. Optimize agency ecosystem. Negotiate contracts and performance KPIs based on scope and budget plan. Lead Creative pitches and negotiate complex global agreements.
- Thought Leadership. Maintain a deep understanding of Marketing Content agencies and market trends; actively implement procurement best practices to drive value and superior service.
- Financial Management. Maintain and develop a solid understanding of Marketing Content spend, efficiency and effectiveness impact and cost drivers.
- Stakeholder Management. Recognize, connect and remain connected to stakeholders. Build balanced relationships with trust and performance. Actively seek to be aware of changing business needs and translate them towards impact on category and category strategy.