FrieslandCampina: Category Procurement Manager Marketing in Amersfoort, Netherlands
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Category Procurement Manager Marketing
This critical position is responsible for developing and executing the Global Marketing Content strategy in close collaboration with stakeholders. This position influences, engages and collaborates with senior stakeholders, to drive execution and adoption of Procurement best practices and deliver value.
To find out more visit…..
- Category Strategy Management. Develop, lead, communicate and execute the global Marketing Content Procurement strategy for FrieslandCampina, worldwide. This represents a spend of ~50m EUR/year.
- Agency Management. Continuous monitor and optimize Creative & Production agency performance in order to continuously improve performance. Implement SRM for key agencies to realize fact-based performance management and unlock outside-in value.
- Strategic Sourcing: Design, execute and implement effective strategic sourcing plans. Optimize agency ecosystem. Negotiate contracts and performance KPIs based on scope and budget plan. Lead Creative pitches and negotiate complex global agreements.
- Thought Leadership. Maintain a deep understanding of Marketing Content agencies and market trends; actively implement procurement best practices to drive value and superior service.
- Financial Management. Maintain and develop a solid understanding of Marketing Content spend, efficiency and effectiveness impact and cost drivers.
- Stakeholder Management. Recognize, connect and remain connected to stakeholders. Build balanced relationships with trust and performance. Actively seek to be aware of changing business needs and translate them towards impact on category and category strategy.
Click here to read the full specification