Gilead Sciences: Director, Marketing Operations in Multiple Locations, US
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Director, Marketing Operations
The Director of Marketing Operations will will lead the Promotional Materials Management (PMM) team and be responsible for strategy, overseeing, and producing thought leadership of promotional materials management. This includes designing, determining, and implementing the technology roadmap to support print and digital asset management as well as promotional review process and agency management. Partners with cross-functional teams including global and US stakeholders to ensure objectives and outcomes are clearly defined and measurable, along with ensuring flawless execution and compliance standards are met across all functions.
To find out more visit…
- Responsible for the PMM team, which scope includes end-to-end materials management for the US Commercial Organization, including Agency Management, Global and US Promotional Review Committee Operations, Editorial, Print Production, and Materials Management
- Strategic direction for US PMM, focusing on capabilities, compliance, operational efficiency, and overall cross-functional relationships
- Drives operational excellence by evaluating existing processes and identifying optimization opportunities. Reviews, evaluates, and recommends process and efficiency improvements to standard operating procedures.
- Designs, establishes, and maintains critical business metrics related to promotional materials to enable data-driven decisions throughout the commercial team.
- Sets achievable goals and develops a team culture that inspires the team and emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, employee development, and high performance
- Establishes and socializes the department technology roadmap, including identifying key technology solution needs
- Leads, creates, communicates, and oversees the implementation of relevant technology related to promotional material management
- Develops and implements cross-training and knowledge sharing programs within internal group and across other departments
- Provides coaching and knowledge sharing to PMM team for development of management and technical skills
- Develops solutions to complex problems, which require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovation
- Leads budget management, resource allocation, project prioritization, and scenario planning across the team
- Professionally liaises and collaborates with Marketing, Legal, Regulatory, and Medical Affairs to determine promotional review strategy
- Knowledgeable about and proficient in current issues involving print and digital asset management, promotional review process including editorial function, and agency management
- Foster strong working relationship with relevant industry professional organizations to promote departmental innovation and maintain industry standards for Gilead Sciences
Click here to read the full specification