Sign up here for the latest articles
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Production Director (Film & Stills)
We are looking for a Global Production Director with experience in both film and stills to lead a strong internal production team, freelancers and manage agency partner relationships.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
You’re a strategic problem-solver who understands production needs from a 10k foot view as well as the nitty gritty details. You’re highly experienced with resource planning, forecasting, budgets, supplier selection, creating workback schedules and working with teams to produce world class campaigns for Retail, Digital, Public Relations, Social and more. You have experience managing teams (either directly or indirectly) and love to mentor team members on the technical aspects of the job as much as the human elements (conflict resolution, stress management). Your team will be located across the globe (Portland, New York, London and Amsterdam), so you are comfortable managing virtually.
You might be who we’re looking for if:
• You have 10+ years of experience in production (film & stills)
• College Degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years management experience (direct or indirect)
• You have international shoot production experience
• You have experience managing shoots with celebrity, influencer, and/or sports marketing talent
• You have experience managing budgets both small and multi-million dollars.
• You have proven experience managing remote teams (bonus if they are in multiple time zones)
• You have strong global brand and/or agency experience
• You have the ability to travel up to 40% of the time (domestically and internationally)
• You are able to work non-traditional hours. With a portion of the team in Europe, meeting times can be early to accommodate all schedules.
• You are a strong collaborator and highly diplomatic. When things get tense, you are a calming force in the room.
• You are plugged into the production community and know industry best practices.