Hershey: Senior Manager Indirect Procurement, Marketing and Sales in Pennsylvania, US
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Senior Manager Indirect Procurement, Sales and Marketing
The Senior Manager, Indirect Procurement, Marketing & Sales plays an integral role in the corporate sourcing strategy and philosophy. This position will collaborate with the Commercial areas that include Marketing/Brand, Media, Brand Strategy, Consumer Intelligence and Sales teams in instilling a holistic, business-based sourcing perspective and mindset in all external spend areas within Hershey by sharing the sourcing approach to spend analysis, strategy development and strategy execution, best practices, negotiation, analysis of macro- and micro-economics etc., to provide value and reduce total system costs. It also includes coaching non-sourcing personnel and sourcing direct reports in areas of negotiation and supplier ‘rules of engagement’. The main responsibilities for the Senior Manager, Indirect Procurement, Marketing & Sales is to provide Sourcing expertise and support for the Commercial DME (Direct Marketing Expense) spend.
To find out more visit…..
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of, and tracking market factors affecting, the Commercial areas including media/digcomm, creative, production, design, promotions, experiential, influencers/talent, customer/consumer intelligence, etc.
- Working with their Commercial counterparts to establish a sourcing strategy in support of Brand delivery plans and business needs.
- Leading the development and management of sourcing plans for all Commercial areas to proactively identify sourcing needs and Continuous Improvement opportunities to achieve the overall department’s Continuous Improvement cost savings and cost avoidance targets.
- Working directly with agencies/suppliers outlining expectations based on market factors, developing and reviewing performance scorecards with our agencies and leading effective supplier relationship management.
- Manage the process to track performance to ensure contract/SOW, procurement and guideline compliance.
- Work with agencies/suppliers to develop and negotiate annual statements of work.
- Negotiate Master Services Agreements and other key contracts.
- Manage the contracting and risk management process for influencers and talent.
- Lead, influence and manage RFPs across the Commercial areas with business owners to successfully execute the sourcing strategy and facilitating the RFP process while abiding by Hershey’s procurement policies
- Support the company-wide supplier diversity program through management of key business stakeholders enabling increased diverse spend.
- Leading and developing a team of direct reports and prioritizing assignments based on business strategy and need.