Hogarth Worldwide: Commercial Director at Hogarth Worldwide in London UK
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the job
Hogarth Worldwide is a leading creative production company, producing advertising and marketing content for many of the world’s most famous brands, across all media around the world. Hogarth was founded over 10 years ago and has grown from a start-up to over 4,000 people, across 28 cities worldwide and is now part of the WPP family. Our rapid growth continues to drive us forward making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
To find out more visit…..
We are looking for a Commercial Director to partner Client Leads for key global clients.
This role is based in London, but the team and responsibilities are global.
You will share responsibility for the performance of these businesses with other key client leadership team members.
- You will become part of the client leadership team(s), with FD-like responsibilities of that business that will include budgeting, P&L ownership and analysis, and working capital management.
- You will formulate, document and present for approval to senior management client strategic plans, budgets, forecasts and results.
- As well as developing relationships with clients directly, you will work closely with the account teams to ensure all finance related interactions with the client give the best possible outcomes.
- You will take the lead role in contract preparation, renewal, modification etc and be responsible for guiding and ensuring full contractual compliance
- You will develop pricing strategies by finding a mutually beneficial pricing solutions. You will be expected to help the account teams innovate with new business models
- Working alongside the Client Leads you prepare and present new business proposals and commercial propositions and be actively involved in the presentation of these to clients
- Our location-agnostic approach requires decision making to be globally coordinated, globally optimal and locally sympathetic. Flexibility to be available as required by the client, both in terms of timing and location is important, so some out of hours commitments will be a feature of the role.
- You will be responsible for being the strategic commercial lead for global RFP / pitch submissions for new / existing clients. Working with client leads, regional CFO/commercial partners and WPP agency partners.
- You will be a critical client contact report and be responsible for agreeing, fulfilling to-client financial and performance reporting (eg activity, performance metrics, trackers, savings etc)
- You will define and implement process and commercial policy changes, roll these out and ensure global compliance.
Click here to read the full specification