Indicia Worldwide: Head of Production Sales, EMEA in London/Remote, UK
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Production Sales
The Sales Director, will be the heart-beat of driving growth through the agency. Generating, nurturing and closing down leads thorough the entire sales funnel by owning the delivering an exceptional sales experience across all touch-points is of critical importance to realize our exciting growth ambitions. The Sales Director will be expected to gain respect and trust both internally and externally by leveraging their many years of industry experience, sector expertise and through strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Focusing on the agency’s print management, creative production and premium’s proposition, the Sales Director will be adept and confident engaging with European & sometimes global procurement teams around our core business, print, creative production and premium’s capabilities.
To find out more visit…
- Seek out, open and qualify new business opportunities in the print management, creative production and premium’s categories
- Attend and lead initial face-to-face meetings supported by appropriate expert specialists from the agency where needed
- Nurture and maintain contact with prospects through to conversion (leveraging Hubspot along the way)
- Own the pipeline and build the quantity and quality of leads so that the required number of opportunities at different stages of the pre sales process are maintained
- Manage inbound leads and opportunities. Ensure RFI’s and RFP’s are qualified, responded to on time with comprehensive high quality collateral
- Lead and manage the response to appropriate RFI’s and lead or contribute to the organisation of the RFP and pitch responses
- Identify and attend appropriate networking and industry events. Leverage own network and those of the wider agency team
- Support the business to ensure that profitable business growth is accelerated and your sales targets achieved from new clients
- Research and generate opportunities through trade press avoiding the pitch process wherever possible
- Develop and drive short term tactical campaigns alongside developing longer term strategic sales opportunities
- Attend events and demonstrate that networking extends our sales pipeline with viable on brand opportunities
- Attend credential meetings, and prepare thoroughly for creds meetings others are attending, providing presentations and research into client in an agreed format
- Contribute to identifying, defining and packaging the full business services and capabilities to enable targeted new business campaigns to be run
- Manage the development of case study collateral so as to maximize success in conversion of prospect leads
- Oversee pipeline and financial reporting so as to provide the necessary management information on performance verses target
Click here to read the full specification