RB: Insights & Analytics (Indirect procurement – marketing spend) in Schiphol Netherlands
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Insights & Analytics (Indirect procurement – marketing spend)
Indirect procurement is leveraging RB’s overall spend scale and its drive for global marketing excellence. With the appointment of a Marketing Excellence organisation for the whole group, and the appointment of the role of Global Procurement Director, Sales, Marketing and digital to oversee the entire spend of RB’s group in all areas of Marketing spend, the Global Category Manager role will oversee the strategic sourcing of following areas of marketing spend for the group: Insights & Analytics.
To find out more visit…..
- Build and accelerate sustainable Procurement strategies for the Category under scope (across all KPIs including total cost, NWC, quality, service & innovation) through understanding of, and supporting internal stakeholders’ needs, professional sourcing approach, building effective relationships and alignment with stakeholders, increasing spend coverage by Procurement, and the development of Procurement skills in the Indirect Procurement team.
- Deliver year on year efficiency savings projects through a mix of strategic initiatives, ideations, mix and demand management, suppliers’ initiatives, procurement events.
- Design and implement the sourcing strategy for the category under scope, in order to achieve optimal supply base that will generate competitive advantage
- Manage through the process of identifying, selecting and developing suppliers, negotiating and contracting. Makes sure that the RB business is fully leveraged with its Global scope
- Identify risks and opportunities involved in each sourcing process. Drive the organisation to mitigate identified risks using state of the art techniques. Push the organisation to move towards opportunities adopting creative solutions.
- Accountable for Quality and Service from managed suppliers. Drive Quality and Service improvement strategies.
- Accountable to over-deliver on purchasing budget assumptions
- Closely follow marketing solutions evolutions and innovation space and scout for insights
- Keep a sound relationship with suppliers in scope at top management levels. Motivate suppliers to treat the company as preferred customer in presenting innovation and/or cost/efficiency projects
- Design, verify and amend Global contracts in conjunction with Legal Dept. Special attention is dedicated to protecting intellectual property, minimise liabilities, exclusivity period of innovation, ensure availability, business continuity, corporate responsibility, sustainability and cost improvement
Click here to read the full specification