LEGO: Procurement Director – Creative Advertising and Production in London, UK
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Come and join us to support The LEGO Agency, LEGO Retail and the Regional Marketing organisations in the sourcing and procurement of marketing services and overall management of the supply base for the creative advertising and creative production categories.
To find out more visit…..
Your Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development of the Global Category Strategy for the creative advertising and creative production categories.
- Build, maintain and lead supplier base – including contracting, negotiations, relationship building, risk management and supplier performance.
- Responsible for regional opportunities, sourcing and consolidation
- Regional / Local supplier management – contracting / negotiations, performance
- Best practices sharing and initiatives leadership in global category forums
- Build a scalable and flexible local supply base
- Managing local RFI, RFQ and RFP processes
- Conduct commercial negotiations and SRM meeting with local / regional suppliers
Click here to read the full specification