Lucozade Ribena Suntory: Procurement Marketing Buyer in Uxbridge UK
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Overview & Job purpose
The role of a Marketing Procurement Buyer is to source marketing services for Suntory across Europe managing timing, quality, and costs in line with functional, business, regional & Suntory objectives.
The successful candidate will
- Monitor & optimise procurement strategy for the Marketing subcategories with support from the Category Manager.
- Build and manage preferred suppliers.
- Develop market knowledge and expertise to drive best in class procurement operations
- Demonstrate agility and reactivity to meet Business needs, according to deadlines
- Ensure alignment & good relationships with operational Business stakeholders
- Optimize quality, cost and service performance of the suppliers
- Remove silos between Business Units and find synergies across Business Units
To find out more visit…..
Key Responsabilities, scope for decision
- Value ImprovementConstruct & coordinate multiple tendersPlan and execute negotiations on all commercial terms with suppliers Deliver savings and value improvements for the portfolio, propose strong recommendation using data & insights
- Strategy DevelopmentKeep up to date with market changes relevant to the categoryIdentify new risks & opportunitiesContribute to the development and implementation of the marketing procurement strategy taking in to account the master procurement & business strategy
- Supplier Management Ensure compliance with procurement processPrepare and contribute to regular review / SRM meetings with most critical suppliers.
Monitor SLA & KPI’sImplement action plans with strategic partners, and monitor progress against theseComplete Risk Assessment for the category & suppliers, develop BCP’s with critical suppliers, including looking for alternative sourcing options when relevantPut in place regional legal framework agreements for selected strategic suppliers & register them in the system
- Act as facilitator between suppliers and other internal functionsContinuous ImprovementIdentify and propose a pipeline of Cost Out Value In ideas Support innovation & sustainability initiatives
Click here to read the full specification