MediaMonks: Head of Production (APAC) at MediaMonks in Singapore
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Production (APAC)
We are hiring a Head of Production / Delivery to oversee production and operations for one of our most important clients across the APAC region. This role requires a diverse set of hats, from high level business and operational leadership to demonstrating hands-on experience in digital and film production and a solid understanding of what it takes to digitally transform a brand.
To find out more visit…..
In this role you can quickly develop a deep understanding of clients’ business challenges and what needs to be achieved.
- Together with the group account director you work at the intersection of business and production to manage a prolific production partnership and are principally responsible for translating client needs into a flawless operational set-up.
- You are fluent in process and tooling and know what it takes to build a production engine.
- You help to build – and ensure the smooth running of – the six production departments across different offices and the region as a whole. You understand utilization optimization and staffing strategies.
- You will oversee a team of ops-ers and producers to ensure timely-and-terrific delivery.
- You work side by side with your (agency) clients to shape roadmaps and projects from the start, acting as a strategic partner throughout the process who understands the client’s business inside out.
- You help to direct the very things that will be produced, always making sure projects meet the client’s strategy, brand, creative goals, and expectations.
- You design and implement operational frameworks and ways for working and continuously improve on them.
- You boost solid organisational and planning skills and you are a team player who can lead and inspire. You excel at interfacing with human beings and know how to motivate people to get things done, wherever they are in the world.
- You will partner with the head of films in the region to set up a solid production and director network,
This role requires someone that is experienced in managing million-dollar retainers for global advertising, entertainment and technology companies.
- You have 12+ years of hands-on business experience in digital advertising and production, with proven track record managing high-value and volume of interdisciplinary work
- You can coach a brand through digital transformation.
- With the backing of our producers, films, creative and tech department, you need to be confident in providing expert advice on any film and digital production. You are experienced at creating presentation decks, have strong presentation skills and are comfortable advicing C-level clients on creative production.
- You don’t think in projects but in partnerships, developing client relationships and work-streams milestones ahead.
- Setting up and sustaining production partnerships between our international offices is no easy task and requires superb (English) communication skills.
- In short, you oversee and overcome. You can keep the overview at all times, and instead of freaking out, you are freaking good working in a high paced environment and handling stressful situations.
Click here to read the full specification