MediaMonks: Operations Director for Digital Advertising Production in Buenos Aires Argentina
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Operations Director for Digital Advertising Production
We’re looking for an Operations Director who will be supporting the set up of new teams and work streams in collaboration with our producers. This role analyses and improves organizational processes, and works to safeguard quality, productivity and efficiency throughout our production cycles. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial soul who comfortably wears different hats and is a stellar problem solver. While making sure that the current teams have everything they need, you’ll liaise with multiple offices to grow and improve processes as well as resourcing and recruitment.
To find out more visit…..
External strategic/operational responsibilities
- You’ll dive deep into the client universe to truly understand business needs, identify pain points and map a fitting way of working.
- You’ll define production strategies, write up workflows and dig deep into tooling and system solutions.
- You’ll support the creation of documentation and training materials.
- You’ll identify and protect measures of success.
- You’ll plan calibration meetings and help build great relationships.
Talent and recruitment
- Work with the producers to recruit the right talent for our teams. Facilitate the progress by selecting, planning, and interviewing, as well as tracking progress globally.
- Handle the onboarding of new employees by tag teaming with HR, facility managers and office assistants.
Support production teams
- Whilst the production team focuses on the day-to-day, you look ahead and prepare the operation for growth.
- Help solve problems and enable great communication between teams.
- Liaise with the operational leads around the world.
Workflows, systems and tooling
- Pinpoint wonderful workflows and choose the right tools and software per project.
- Audit and streamline processes and help to introduce new software if needed.
- Help nurture a positive learning environment.
- Investigate automation where possible.
Training the trainers
- Think in infinite scalability by creating training documentation, tools, training sessions, train the trainer workshops…
When a new operation has reached a stable stage, you’ll become more client agnostic
- Support sales and presentations.
- Help other producers understand what it takes to sell and run a studio.
- Travel to clients.
- Nurture culture by organizing events and keep an eye on talent happiness.
- Support program directors and producers with talent management.
Click here to read the full specification