Sign up here for the latest articles
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
GC-PRODUCTION MGR, BRAND MGMT CREATIVE
The PRODUCER is responsible to span all phases of production: development, preproduction, production and post-production. Managing production shoots, sourcing of creative talents such as writers, directors, videographers, photographers, artists and other personnel that are required based on creative brief needs. He/ She may also get involved in casting of talents. The Producer is responsible for managing funds for the project and building the budget within his/her category projects.
– Working closely with the Brand Design and external production agencies, the Producer drives all project processes from embellishing, refining and ultimately realising original ideas into quality content, on budget and on time.
– Makes informed decision on project arrangement and to ensure production objectives are attained.
– To liaise with the external creative agencies, independents and production houses locally and internationally. – To pull together all the strands of creative and practical talent involved in the project to create an A team.
– To share creative and production resources among Studio Ops Producers, expanding network base.
– Ensure compliance with Nike standards and procedures. – Possesses on-set safety legislation and procedures understanding
Skillset / Persona
– A go getter in spirit. Always-learning, always evolving in mindset and on trend creativity.
– Knowledgeable in editorial / digital landscape and popular platforms in China and its intellectual properties (IP).
– Precision in attention in detail and competent team player with good communication skills and a problem solver
– Comfortable dealing with people from all walks of life; able to lead and motivate direct team and external production crew members
– Proficient in Chinese and English (Verbal & Written)