Oliver Agency: Global Transformation Director at Oliver in Dublin Ireland
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Global Transformation Director
Working in partnership with our client, the Global Transformation Director will be the organising force across the engagement to ensure everything runs smoothly, end to end across all studios from scoping and estimation, through contracting and work authorisation, resourcing and development, all the way to acceptance, invoicing and collections. You will also own the operational and financial reporting to internal and client stakeholders and work very closely with the client’s Finance personnel to provide necessary data and reports.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF…
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be working closely with our client teams around the world as well as with support personnel in our regional hubs
To find out more visit…..
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- You must be very tactically minded with proven ability to work effectively with globally distributed creative and production teams, able to interpret client specifications and direct teams to deliver on time, on budget and with the highest quality.
- You must also be able to partner closely with and collaborate effectively with the client’s other vendors and suppliers.
- You will also ensure that new challenges and requirements from the client are fully understood by the team and you will participate in solution development as the engagement evolves.
- You will support the Account Lead in their pursuit of top line growth and the evolution of the relationship with the client(s) and you will be ultimately accountable for the gross profit of the entire global arrangement. As such, you will have the authority to make key decisions, adjust budgets and add resources and related project governance processes as you see fit.
- You will develop a deep understanding of the client’s business, their needs, expectations, and requirements and lead the team in determining the best approach, deliverables, schedule and tools to use within established constraints.
- You will develop processes to accurately estimate costs and timing for tasks and for project delivery, scope management and change control.
- You will also ensure that the team remains fully utilised and as efficient and effective as possible at all times.
- You will have the ability to act strategically to ensure that any spike in momentum initially is sustained throughout the course of the contract. Success here will be achieved by continuously reviewing and optimising ways of working (WoW).
Click here to read the full specification