Publicis Groupe: Creative Operations Manager in Raffles Place, Singapore
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Creative Operations Manager
Publicis Communications is a collective of the most passionate, purposeful and progressive creative agencies in Singapore, formed by Publicis Worldwide, Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi, Prodigious and MSL. At Publicis Singapore, we believe that magic happens when brands lead change with creativity and bravery.
To find out more visit…..
Expectations of a Creative Operations Manager
- Assist key agency stake holders for internal creative projects
- To work and brief creative teams on requirements
- Assists in providing timely responses, schedule meetings and do follow-ups.
- Provides input for the creation and execution of internal creative projects
- Gives recommendations on ways to improve creative project based on tracked analytics
- Tracks internal campaign budgets and provide invoicing and billing support
- Maintains thorough understanding of project management principles
- Maintains a sense of discretion and professionalism, representing the Groupe Expectations as a member of our community
- You believe passionately in the power of creativity to bring change to the world. You’re realistic and have a clear-eyed view of what it will take to get there: not a path you walk alone, but with a group of people putting a diverse range of skills and perspectives to work, towards a common goal
- Your ideas and your voice will be heard, respected and protected with passion. Ideas are not disposable commodities here, they are our most precious assets
- You will be tested, you will be challenged and you will be pushed beyond your comfort zone, but you will equally be supported, encouraged and celebrated. Because the true value of a community is that we bring out the best in each other