Tag: Senior Account Director in the USA
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Senior Account Director
The Account Director oversees the account and as well as other projects for our clients. The Account Director is the senior person on an account and oversees the creative, strategic and operational direction in order to deliver excellence. The Account Director is responsible for gaining a clear understanding of the existing client needs, developing and implementing relationships and strategies to increase the company’s service offerings to the client. Additionally, the Account Director is responsible for the overall financial performance of the account(s) and ensuring the achievement of budgeted profit. The Account Director is responsible for savings delivery and service delivery.
To find out more visit….
- Oversee one or more account teams
- Manage the team to ensure the delivery of BAU operational excellence
- Manage the day to day client relationship
- Identify opportunities to develop the account
- Ensure the achievement of budgeted profit
- Provide leadership for an individual or team
- Directly responsible for account P&L. Analyze on a line by line where time is being spent on the account.
- *Conduct diagnostic meetings with existing clients for process audits along with issue tracking and resolution
- *Provide support in crafting responses to RFIs/RFPs and SOW’s
- *Provide quotes. Build and expand client pricing schedules to align with client support requirements
- *Seek opportunities to expand service offerings
- *Conduct budget review meetings with the client as needed
- Ensure regular communication with clients and manage client expectations
- Be the senior point of contact for the client. Be the client escalation point at a senior leadership
- *Plan yearly scope of work/budget with the client to discuss client relationship, performance, budget, forecasting and new strategic initiatives.
- *Oversee the management of project/campaign details & coordination from start to completion
- Train the client on how to use internal Tag systems as required
- Identify opportunities to expand the business to other areas of the company
- Succession planning- Oversee the growth and management of staff
- Oversee the creation of Management Information (MI) on a regular basis, i.e. weekly, monthly and quarterly, which must include metrics for Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Monthly reporting
- Provide input, along with manager’s support, for Quarterly Business Review (QBR) content
- Take part in the Client Feedback Program to monitor client satisfaction levels
- May manage more than one account
- Recruit for new staff
Click here to read the full specification