BIC: Senior Procurement Manager Marketing & Market Research at BIC in Shelton, CT, USA
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Procurement Manager Marketing & Market Research
The Senior Procurement Manager will lead and actively participate to the strategic sourcing activities for Marketing & Market Research globally, with the goal of achieving significant year-on-year cost and productivity improvements while maintaining or improving product quality and vendor service levels. He/ She will work closely with key stakeholders (both internal and external) in member organizations and in corporate functions to develop effective cost reduction strategies and implementation plans. In this position, the Senior Procurement Manager will report directly to the Head of Global Sourcing.
To find out more visit…..
Global families under scope: Marketing & Market Research
As the leader responsible for sourcing effectiveness within Marketing & Market Research, the Senior Procurement Manager will have the following specific responsibilities:
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies for Marketing & Market Research family globally – The Senior Procurement Manager will identify and prioritize sourcing projects for Marketing & Market Research. He/ She will lead cross-functional teams in the development of sourcing strategies and execution plans.
- Monitor Marketing & Market Research intelligence, IT & Telecom, Global audit and consulting supplier performance & risk globally – The Senior Procurement Manager will work with suppliers to ensure implementation of sourcing strategy in accordance with guidelines set at Group level. He/ She will directly solve operational issues with suppliers (e.g., quality, delivery and service issues). He/ She will be responsible for holding regular supplier reviews
- Drive annual productivity improvements in Market intelligence, IT & Telecom, Global audit and consulting globally – The Senior Procurement Manager will develop, champion, and ensure implementation of ideas that will optimize the Group’s total cost of ownership year-over-year for Market intelligence, IT & Telecom, Global audit and consulting according to Group guidelines
- Maintain expertise development in Market intelligence, IT & Telecom, Global audit, and consulting globally – The Senior Procurement Manager will remain current with market trends through relationships with suppliers and market experts. He/ She will identify and communicate new technologies and solutions to Group’s key problems in Market intelligence, IT & Telecom, Global audit, and consulting
- Uphold internal and external policies, regulations, and laws
Click here to read the full specification