Sony Pictures Entertainment: Manager Global Sourcing, Marketing in California, US
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Manager Global Sourcing, Marketing
The Marketing Category Manager will partner closely with various Marketing departments across multiple businesses, including Sony Motion Pictures and Television, as well as Sony Pictures’ recent acquisitions, to identify and develop sourcing strategies which maximize the value of Marketing investments.
The role may include projects in the areas of Media, Creative, Publicity, Marketing Technology, and Market Research; we are therefore looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual who is keen to hone and develop their Marketing Sourcing skills in a company where Marketing and creativity are core to the business.
To find out more visit…..
- Support the Marketing Sourcing team to identify and deliver various sourcing projects to support the team’s strategy and objectives
- Lead multiple sourcing engagements from start to completion including project feasibility, development of robust baselines, strategy setting, stakeholder engagement, delivery of agreed sourcing strategy, negotiation, implementation, contracting, and ongoing supplier management
- Develop trusted and strong partnerships with internal stakeholders
- Develop knowledge and understanding of Sony Pictures Marketing processes, and external supplier landscape, as well as industry best practices. This would involve participation in professional development activities to continuously improve skills and marketing expertise
- Create executive-level presentations
- Perform financial, supply market, and spend analysis
- Utilize sourcing best practices including the application of a structured sourcing methodology and conducting Marketing appropriate cost analysis/charts/graphs
- Contribute to the development of Marketing team short- and long-term category strategy by proactively identifying opportunities
- Support and contribute to SPE’s supplier diversity and environmental purchasing initiatives