Visa: Strategic Sourcing Director – APAC Marketing Lead at Visa in Singapore
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Strategic Sourcing Director – APAC Marketing Lead
The Director of Strategic Sourcing leads by example, and through partnership to drive competitive advantage and value for Visa Inc. The lead for Marketing Strategic Sourcing across APAC, are accountable for developing strategies to deliver sustainable results across all marketing categories by identifying new opportunities for value and process improvement. The Director will manage all of the Marketing sub-categories across APAC and have accountability to delivery against department and functional goals. You will need a strong sense of urgency and the ability to succinctly frame issues and alternatives to drive decisions forward.
To find out more visit…..
- Engages and establishes business partnerships with cross functional leadership across Visa to collaborate, influence, and drive sourcing strategies
- Manages multiple complex sourcing strategies, scope requirements, Business Partnerships, and navigate complexity within a large global matrixed organization
- Creates a shared vision by embedding and integrating the role of strategic sourcing into various parts of the business
- Develop strong relationships with APAC’s CMO and direct reports to support regional and local marketing strategies.
- Develops long term portfolio category strategies that are directly linked to Marketing’s functional objectives and Visa Inc. level goals with a focus on Creative Production
- Partner very closely with Visa’s Agency Management COE to measure and assess agency performance vs. negotiated KPIs and industry benchmarks
- Provides high level guidance on the overall continuous strategic sourcing process from needs identification, through supplier performance management across multiple media agencies
- Develop multiple sourcing strategies for creative, production, media, sponsorships, market research etc.
- Maintain strong external focus by leveraging industry peers, organizations, associations and by continuing to build strong relationships outside of Visa
- A champion for change that can act decisively to drive decisions, while demonstrating agility to support the evolution of business needs
- Communicates effectively and frequently, listens carefully, and actively seeks and values the perspectives of others
- Builds effective strategic relationships with external suppliers to drive and execute category strategies
- Develop and manage category wide SRM plans with a focus on continuous improvement and innovation
- Support the implementation of Global Sourcing policies and procedures and standards by working closely with all stakeholders, business units and sourcing partners.
Click here to read the full specification