T-Mobile: Director, Production in Washington, US
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Reporting to the Vice President of T|Studios, the Director of Production is a senior executive position overseeing all Studio Production. This leadership position will manage a team of Producers who are responsible for the quality of production across all mediums to include video (broadcast, social and digital) for external and internal use, radio, retail, direct mail, and social content – any production needs that are either overseen by this leader or approved for outside production if necessary.
To find out more visit….
- This position will be involved in all pre-production including storyboarding, script, editing, casting, scene selection, crew hires, shot composition and quality control.
- Will be involved in the coordination of activities of copywriters, directors, account managers, artists and other creative and/or technical personnel throughout the production process.
- Will be responsible for video production scheduling and driving production projects through the delivery of content files.
- Will be responsible for duties such as determining production size and scope, content, budget and planning.
- Will establish and communicate production policies and procedures.
- Will communicate production ideas, concepts and project details to the Executive Producer and senior management.
- Will conduct meetings with appropriate staff to discuss production progress and to ensure production objectives are being met.
- This position will work with internal and external clients to ensure accurate and timely execution of required production deliverables.
- Excellent client and project management skills.
- Strong senior leadership and organizational skills as well as keen attention to detail.
- Ability to take ownership of projects and production related decisions.
Click here to read the full specification