Sign up here for the latest articles
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Marketing Procurement Senior Specialist
The Creative Operations Director will be responsible for leading and managing the creative production service reporting to the Managing Director. They will dynamically lead the Tag Japan and South Koea office capability, delivering exceptional output for clients. They will be instrumental in leading the vision of excellence associated with long-term planning, management and day-to-day project execution. The ideal candidate will have a forward-thinking view and be able to develop team skillsets and technology to create the most interesting and innovative solutions for our clients.
• Ability to lead and manage the department resource
• Enable creators to create unique, innovative media experiences
• Collaborate with the management team to deliver on the agency goals
• Ability to develop successful client presentations and new business pitches to sell ideas and new services
• Ability to nurture the talent to optimize results and their career needs
• Lead by example in all venues and demonstrate the Tag values to the team and clients
• Investigate, develop and drive efficiencies through technology, tools, process and training
• Introduce and leverage Tag network capabilities to help improve quality, profitability and delivery above expectation
• Demonstrate and encourage strong attention to detail and quality control
• Oversee, measure and enforce compliance to company working standards and system’s usage