Thomson Reuters: Senior Manager – Corp Services Sourcing, Marketing in Lagunilla Costa Rica
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Senior Manager – Corp Services Sourcing, Marketing
Global Procurement manages and optimizes the third party spend of Thomson Reuters. Our mission is to partner with our stakeholders to acquire the right goods and services at best value and within an acceptable risk perimeter to drive our corporate objectives. We integrate and manage a highly complex network of products, services, processes, technologies and suppliers across all Thomson Reuters locations worldwide.
The Senior Manager, Corp. Services Sourcing leads sourcing activities at Thomson Reuters in order to develop and negotiate Corporate Services requirements which deliver predictable and sustainable value to Thomson Reuters businesses across the globe. The role will also focus on providing sourcing support to Global Category teams to deliver predictable and sustainable value to Thomson Reuters businesses across the globe.
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Corporate Services Procurement, the Senior Manager will take the role focused on optimizing the spend in Global Marketing, Communications and Advertising categories, developing category plans and implementing a range of sourcing initiatives to support those plans, including the execution of tail spend optimization initiatives. The position will work closely with the Global Category Lead of Marketing Procurement and the Marketing organization, to assist business leaders in managing their respective P&L’s with regards to spending, planning, and development of supplier relationships critical to their respective lines of business.
Sub-Categories in scope include Media, Agencies (Advt., Brand Strategy, Digital), Events, Market Research.
The role will be based in Costa Rica.
To find out more visit…..
- Support category plans and sourcing strategies development containing a portfolio of key initiatives across the company.
- Deliver the key Procurement initiatives, achieving best value within acceptable risk.
- Contribute to the development of the annual pipeline of Procurement initiatives, integrating with the financial planning process.
- Contribute towards the development of initiatives under Tail spend aimed at optimizing cost, improving user experience, driving transparency / contract compliance and increasing efficiencies
- Rationalize the number of suppliers and reduce fragmentation in the spend base in order to simplify the supplier landscape and drive commercial efficiency.
- Support the implementation and development of the sourcing methodology to provide greater visibility and control of sourcing initiatives.
- Nurture relationships within Procurement and with customers through working collaboratively, understanding the requirements/priorities and providing a well-rounded advice in making spend decisions based on best in class practices
- Provide feedback to stakeholders and management regarding status of projects and initiatives
- Support/Lead the contracting process from drafting to execution by negotiating contracts through applying best in class practices and following the organization’s contracting guidelines to reduce risk
- Extend the reach of Procurement by exercising appropriate influence within project teams, customer groups, and peer groups
- Build, articulate and execute a global Marketing Procurement roadmap that builds the capabilities needed for long-term growth and sustainability including spend analysis, category management, sourcing methodology, tools and templates, policies and procedures and supplier relationship management.
- Robust category/spend profiles developed to support the development of an opportunity pipeline across different sub-categories within Marketing and Advt. aligned with the developed roadmap.
- Robust business cases developed for every sourcing initiative.
- Robust implementation plans (including approach to deal governance and approval) developed for every sourcing initiative.
- High-quality sourcing collateral developed at each stage of the sourcing lifecycle to facilitate informed decision-making amongst the stakeholder community
- Significantly reduced third party risks with active risk management implemented for each sourcing initiative.
- Significant and sustainable annual reduction in Thomson Reuters cost-base, demonstrated using a robust savings methodology which is consistently applied and rigorously approved
- Rationalization of supply base to drive spend with preferred suppliers and other development initiatives
Click here to read the full specification