Unilever: Strategic Sourcing Manager – Digital Marketing Experience Americas in New Jersey, USA
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Strategic Sourcing Manager – Digital Marketing Experience Americas
There has never been a more exciting time to be working in Procurement when you consider the sheer scale of what we are seeking to do.
As Unilever Procurement adapts to the ever-dynamic business environment, we will need to be agile in order to continue our track record of delivery in contributing to the top and bottom line. As well as ensuring that we are best in class in delivering the basics, we must also look to the future and continuously evolve to meet the needs of our changing environment – reinventing ourselves for sustained competitive advantage. And of course, we are only half of the picture. Our suppliers are at the heart of everything we do. We need to work more closely than ever with suppliers to co-create sustainable practices and bigger and better innovations.
To find out more visit…..
The NA Marketing and Business Services Procurement organization manages over €1 Billion spend in Marketing Services. Digital Marketing Experience plays a key role within Marketing Services, more specifically leading the way forward by leveraging technology and innovation to improve external and internal connectivity whilst disrupting the traditional end to end marketing value chain. Digital solutions and analytics provide supplier market intelligence and generate real-time fact-based insights. This allows digital marketing spend to be tracked robustly using KPIs to maximize ROI.
- To be accountable for the development and implementation of the Digital Marketing Experience Portfolio in North Americas. To maintain in scope portfolio management and sourcing activities on a day-to-day basis.
- To execute standardized strategic sourcing processes when required within the Digital Marketing Experience Portfolio with the focus being on adding value. To build and maintain strong working relationships with key Marketing stakeholders.
- To build and maintain relationships with key suppliers in the Digital Marketing Experience Portfolio.
- Be a strong business partner with all key stakeholders to maintain trust and add value to the business.
- This role requires a creative, high energy candidate who demonstrates strength in white space and is comfortable interfacing with and influencing senior leaders to land and implement new business models, delivering business growth and bottom-line impact. Key deliverables include savings and cash delivery, ROI, demand management, and cost avoidance. To deliver, it is essential to quickly learn the respective businesses in coverage, establish credibility with stakeholders, and understand vendor/market capabilities to ensure Unilever is fully leveraging supplier partnerships. As such, SRM/CRM expertise is essential. You must be viewed as a key business partner by internal stakeholders, and as a sharp, challenging steward of Unilever resources by external vendors.
- It will be critical for the successful candidate to understand and unlock the power of digital technology to identify, eliminate, and where possible, automate non-value added processes in both within Unilever procurement, and across the business more broadly. Therefore, an understanding of systems and processes and strong analytical acumen to drive insights and action from data around how we operate is essential.
Click here to read the full specification