Volkswagen: Buyer Analyst – Marketing in Virginia, USA
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
To ensure that all Goods and Services for VW especially but not limited to marketing and sales related services with an annual value of approximately $30+ million are effectively and efficiently procured in a manner which meets all legal, ethical, and VW Group Sourcing process guidelines
The role will establish and maintain relationships with Business Units and suppliers to aid in determining the most appropriate and cost efficient solutions based on business needs.
Strategic Commodity Sourcing (70%)
Lead buyer for marketing and sales related services
- Develop and execute category management strategies cooperatively with VW business units to maximize commercial leverage
- Assist in developing specifications, bid terms and contractual language for competitive bid processes according to the VW Group purchasing standards
- Develop and implement pricing and commercial term negotiation strategies
- Evaluate bids, negotiate terms & pricing, and present recommended supplier to sourcing committees
- Document sourcing activities through VW Group global purchasing system “GLOBE”
- Provide resolution of purchasing-related problems with other functions within VWGoA and VW Group companies
- Maintain current project tracking system that can be easily accessed and understood in buyer’s absence
- Coordinate Purchasing activities and benchmark globally with other VW Group Purchasing colleagues
Supplier Management (10%)
- Analyze supply base and competition with reference to price, capacity, and quality as well as monitor the integration of current and potential suppliers in order to establish a sound supplier base
- Assist supplier registration process on VWGroupSupply.com database
Strategic Activities and Projects (20%)
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Initiate & implement special strategic Purchasing projects & Cost reduction initiatives
- Train other buyers on proper process and procedure, providing direction and guidance as needed
To find out more visit…..