Wella: Senior Procurement Manager – Marketing in Geneva, Switzerland
Producers & Procurers iQ brings you a snapshot of some of the best jobs in the world of advertising and marketing implementation. If your organisation is recruiting let us know.
If your organisation is hiring, let us know at email@example.com
Senior Procurement Manager – Marketing
The role of Senior Procurement Manager responsible for PR, Corporate Comms, Talent, Influencer Marketing and Market Research is to create and drive the strategic sourcing interventions on these critical business segments for the newly formed company. This is an exciting opportunity to influence the design and strategic choices in this area, building upon existing plans and experience while designing and refining to better fit the needs of Wella.
Working closely with the Global Category Director, Marketing and Digital, you will be implementing new strategies and capabilities for Corporate Comms, Talent, Influencer Marketing and Market Research spend areas. You will engage internal stakeholders – regional and global – to review business needs and spend drivers, support strategic choices on spend, ensure strong supplier management and work with Marketing leaders to define the external capabilities needed to deliver value and growth.
You will work on simplification and optimization through re-balancing and consolidation of business partners to enable stronger supplier relationship management, better capability and more connected business partners to support the growth plans and communication needs of the business. Today the spend represents circa 40-50 Million US$.
This is an exciting moment to join this team and lead this diverse and important spend segment for the newly established Wella Company.
To find out more visit…..
- Design/refine and implement new sourcing strategies and strategic interventions in your categories
- Deliver fiscal year targets in 2022 and establish a 5-year business plan
- Implement Supplier Relation Management program and drive Year on Year improvement in quality, service, talent and value working for our businesses
- Enable the use of new tools to make sourcing simpler and more efficient
- Support business plan for ethical and environmental sourcing and communications
- Implement governance and control including contractual agreements and policies
- Develop own capability and knowledge to deliver maximum efficiency and value to business
- Design and implement processes and tools to support sourcing activities in countries and global teams in your categories
- Engage and influence stakeholders in Category Strategy definition and implementation
- Ensure your ongoing training and development in procurement best practices and skills
Profile and education:
- Experience in Procurement and Supply Chain organizations, at least 8 years with at least 3-4 years in marketing procurement.
- Work experience in an international environment and matrix organizations
- Capable and proven track record of stakeholder management including business Leaders (internal and external)
- Experience in implementing, developing and managing in a new organization
- Experience in working in less mature and ‘white space’ spend categories
- Degree qualified preferably in Marketing, Engineering, Manufacturing, Business or other relevant discipline. MBA advantageous.
- High degree of fluency in written and spoken English is required, a second language is an asset
Key competencies and demonstrated Skills:
- Results oriented individual with solid proven track record in delivering value (cost and cash) and improving effectiveness of sourcing networks
- Strategic thinking balanced with ability to execute
- Strong analytical skills and ability to bring structure
- Proven Influencing, Negotiation, Communication skills
- Agility and ability to be solution focused in a complex and ambiguous environment
- Knowledge in executing sourcing of indirect and/or marketing
- Knowledge of e-sourcing tools
- Able to travel in support of business